The Berserkers Index du Forum

The Berserkers Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Doodle Book For Girls Blank Journals To Write In Doodle I

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Berserkers Index du Forum -> Guilde -> Le repos du berserker
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chasaddl

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 00:43 (2017)    Sujet du message: Doodle Book For Girls Blank Journals To Write In Doodle I Répondre en citant

Are you one of those people who hate lines in their journals or just loves blank pages to doodle on?

If so then this book is just for you. Inside this 8” x 10” journal you will find 150 blank pages and nothing else. No page numbers, borders, prompts or anything else to interfere with your writing, drawing, doodling, sketching or coffee stains.

You can take these on road trips for the kids, doodle at work instead of listening to the boss or just release the creative monster inside of you. The possibilities are endless.

Makes the perfect gift for budding young artists and doodlers or for anyone who loves blank paged books.

Details:
price: $8.97
bound: 152 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (May 20, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1546804250, 978-1546804253,
weight: 14.2 ounces (
filesize:

Doodle Book For Girls: Blank Journals To Write In, Doodle In, Draw In Or Sketch In, 8" x 10", 150 Unlined Blank Pages (Blank Notebook & Diary) Dartan Creations
Doodle Book For Girls: Blank Journals To Write In, Doodle In, Draw In Or Sketch In, 8" x 10", 150 Unlined Blank Pages (Blank Notebook & Diary) free epub

For me June is the month of summer and thatSee Morefrom InstagramMovie BulletJournal PagesJournal IdeasJournal InspirationFood JournalDiy JournalCreative JournalNetflix ShowNotebook IdeasForwardWest Country girl living and working in London130+ functional ideas to use blank notes pages of your planner or an empty notebookPlanner DiyPlanner IdeasWeekly Planner TemplateMonthly Planner PrintableWeek PlannerHappy PlannerJournal PagesBullet Journal Ideas PagesBullet Journal PrintablesForwardhow to use an empty notebook fill blank pages planner monthly idea checklist weekly planner spread plan with me diy personalised More10 Bullet Journal Ideas to Kickstart your New ObsessionRunning MapDraw MapJournal InspirationJournal IdeasDiy JournalScrapbook JournalLayout InspirationUsa MapsTravel LogForward10 Bullet Journal Ideas to Kickstart your New Obsession MomSpark - A Trendy Blog for Moms - Mom BloggerSee MoreDiary IdeasJournal InspirationJournal IdeasDiy JournalSketch JournalCreative JournalDoodle IdeasNotebook IdeasHand LetteringForwardBullet JournalSee MoreIt can be used for mindfulness, achieving your goals, emotional intelligence, boosting your IQ, memory and comprehension, self discipline, building communication skills, healing emotional wounds, sparking creativity, building writing skills and increasing confidence25 Satisfying Bullet Journal Layouts That'll Soothe Your SoulJournal InspirationJournal IdeasJournal PagesMy JournalJournal PromptsJournalingPlannerBulletsLayoutForward*breathes heavily* 25 Satisfying Bullet Journal Layouts That'll Soothe YourSee MoreDiary IdeasPassion PlannerTravel Bucket ListsNotebook IdeasNotebook OrganizationHunting KnivesPlanner IdeasYear Planner2017 PlannerForwardBullet Journal - Page idea, Places I want to goSee Moredreamyerica: Study tips for you! (Study like a pro)Study HacksStudy TipsStudy IdeasSchool HacksSchool TipsDiy SchoolNote Taking TipsSketch NotesSchool NotesForwarddreamyerica: Study tips for you! (Study like a pro) MoreSee More

Positivity quotes in my bullet journalDiy AgendaAgenda PlannerDiy Notebook CoverNotebook IdeasDiy JournalJournal IdeasBullet JournalSchool AgendaAlbum DiyForward1,143 Likes, 22 Comments - Natascha (planningroutine) on Instagram: Here it is! The final result of my cover page for JuneJournal ListDiary IdeasNotebook IdeasPlanner IdeasJournalingBulletsBullet Journal BuyBullet Journal Ideas PagesAgendaForward45 Bullet Journal List Ideas - I love this! It's awesome and such a cool andSee More30 Day Fitness ChallengeFitness Challenges30 Day ChallengePilates ChallengeSplits ChallengeWorkout ChallengeFitness GoalsFitness TipsFitness JournalForwardBullet Journal 30 Day Fitness Challenge Tracker - stay dedicated and commited with this Bullet Journal Tracker idea by Yuka SuzukiSee MoreNotebook DoodlesNotebook IdeasQuote DrawingsSome QuotesJournal InspirationJournal IdeasJournal QuotesDiy JournalCreative JournalForwardEvery positive thought propels you in the right directionfind out more about these 33 ideas for daily journal writing by following this link: More

10 Bullet Journal Ideas to Kickstart your New ObsessionReading ListsBook ListsBook To ReadJournal PagesBullet Journal BookBullet Journal Ideas PagesDiy JournalJournal EntriesPhoto InstagramForward10 Bullet Journal Ideas to Kickstart your New Obsession MomSpark - A Trendy Blog for Moms - Mom BloggerSee MoreBlogging rambles of life, food, beauty and travel along the way.See MoreFuture Log InspirationJournal InspirationJournal IdeasDiy JournalMeaningful GiftsFun EventsNotebook IdeasPlanner IdeasBullet JournalBulletsForwardBullet Journal Future Log by passion.themed.lifeSee More.Journal InspirationJournal IdeasCreative JournalCute PicturesPlanner IdeasHand LetteringHand DrawnClip ArtBullet Journal BannersForwardCute Picture Corners Clip Art // Hand drawn by thePENandBRUSHSee MoreIt helps focus the mind and get rid of things that bother you33 Ideas of What to Write in a Daily JournalDaily Journal PromptsGoal JournalJournal IdeasBullet JournalDiary WritingWriting SkillsWriting IdeasWriting PromptsCreative JournalForwardJournaling is a great daily habitRead my blog post about how I set up my first bullet journal.See More 2ffeafca65

Trio pour Violon, Alto Et Violoncelle: Op. 45 (Classic Reprint) (French Edition)The Bohemian Girl (Classic Reprint)Cotswolds Gardens and Cottages 2018: The Cotswolds is One of the Most Beautiful and Magnificent Areas in the Green Heart of England. (Calvendo Places)Art Masters # 175: Pierre Auguste Renoir 2La+Musica%3A+risonanza+fra+Dio+e+l%27Uomo+%28Italian+Edition%29Perspective%2C+Or%2C+the+Art+of+Drawing+What+One+Sees%3A+Explained+and+Adapted+to+the+Use+of+Those+Sketching+from+NatureLow Carb für Einsteiger: Der 30 Tage Plan für maximale Fettverbrennung mit 77 Rezepten (German Edition)Foods of Latin America 2018 CalendarParadise on Earth Hawaii 2018: Atmospheric Calendar with Impressions from Hawaii (Calvendo Places)Views of Meteora 2018: Old Monasteries in Greece (Calvendo Nature)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 00:43 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Berserkers Index du Forum -> Guilde -> Le repos du berserker Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange